- Fitness Center with state-of-the-art equipment
- Heated resort-style lap pool & whirlpool spa
- Resident’s clubhouse with open gathering room, game room and catering kitchen
- Children’s playground and 1/2 size basketball court
- Minutes from Naples’ Fifth Avenue South lined with boutique shops, gourmet restaurants, art galleries and unique food market
- Top beaches are just a few blocks away including the Naples Pier at 12 Avenue South
- Surrounded by several top golf courses
Vineyards is a 1,375-acre gated community located in the prestigious North Naples area. The community can be accessed via Vineyards Blvd., just off of I-75. With its prime location, residents enjoy living in close proximity to many fine dining, shopping and cultural attractions, such as the Village Shops on Venetian Bay. The community’s own shopping center, Crossroads Market, includes a Publix grocery store, Walgreen’s pharmacy, restaurants, a hair salon, and florist. Shopping opportunities range from specialty boutiques to large chain department stores. This community offers amenities and homes that appeal to active adults. Residents can choose from one of four membership packages to meet their personal needs in order to enjoy the amenities.
Nearly every type of home is available within this spacious community. Affordable mid-rise condos, attached coach homes and single family homes are avail be in various models. There are 40 individual neighborhoods found within the Vineyards. Each neighborhood offers a distinct housing style that means buyers can find many floor plans in a myriad of price ranges. Depending on the home style and neighborhood, prices range from $299,999 to over $2 million.